Make Aluminum Welding Repairs On The Go
If you're looking to repair or bind aluminum then look no further than this. Introducing the Solution Welding Flux-Cored Rods, the rods that welders, mechanics, and everyday handypeople are calling "the strongest, fastest, and easiest way to repair and fabricate aluminum."
No Job Too Tough:
Creates a sound joint with slight penetration to base metal that is stronger than mild steel. Join thick or thin parts with a 45,000 lb tensile strength.
From Level C to Red Seal, We Have You Covered:
All you need is a simple propane torch and our Solution Welding Rods to make sturdy, fast repairs anywhere at any time. Regardless of your prior experience, anyone can pick these up and weld like a pro without the need for expensive equipment.
Performance That Doesn't Quit:
Our Solution Welding Rods are designed to easily operate on a very low working temperature allowing you to complete your project quickly and efficiently without mass amounts of heat.
1. Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny.
2. Apply heat evenly to the area to be welded.
3. As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
Caution: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumble, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly in the wrong way will create crumby, porous welds that break easily, making your repairs unsafe and incomplete.
The easy-to-melt welding rods are high-quality aluminum rods that are used for welding/brazing aluminum and aluminum alloys. However, they can also be used for hard welding non-ferrous metals as well.
Recommended for welding aluminum alloys: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005 and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Designed for Small Repairs. If the repair compromises the integrity of the structure, we recommend replacing said part rather than welding it.
Material: aluminum, magnesium
Melting temperature: <480 ° C (896 ° F)
No leakage of gases or toxins, no lead material included.
Size: 50cm x 1.6mm. ( According to the manual measurement, there may be a subtle deviation. )
10 pcs Welding Rods (25g) OR 30 pieces * Welding Rods (75g) OR 50 pieces * Welding Rods (125g)
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
· Processing time: Order verification, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the fulfillment center for dispatch within 3-5 working days after the order is placed.
· Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our fulfillment center to the destination.
Shipping cost description
1.Order Processing Time：3-5 days
( Processing time will be longer in holidays)
2.Delivery Time: 10-20 days
3.Express Shipping (10-15 days): $6.99 For orders below $70
Seller Return & refund Policy:
Return or exchange item within 14 days will be effective after receiving the item. 14 days money back guarantee from the date of delivery, Please follow the policy:
2. We do not accept merchandise for return unless items are defective that was caused by seller, in which case they will be replaced, subject to availability, or refunded at buyers discretion.
3. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, packed well in the same condition that you received it, and the re-sale is uninfluenced. It must also be in the original packaging.
4. Gifts redeemed are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. All the cost caused by the returning shall be borne by the buyer.
6. The air bill number and clear photos of the returned parcel are required after the buyer send the parcel. Before shipping a return, photograph the item for your records.
7. If buyer can't receive the ordered parcel after 3 months, buyer can contact seller for solution.
Some situations when only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
1. The item is not in the original condition, damaged or missing parts that were not caused by seller.
2. The item were returned more than 14 days after receipt.
Some situations when seller can't refund(if applicable):
1. Returns without the original packaging and documentation will be rejected.
2. The packing box are opened/damaged will not be accepted for return.
3. The parcel lost in the returned shipping, and the seller never receive the returned parcel.
Refunds (if applicable)
1. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
2. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or the original method of payment, within 15-20 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, Please check your bank account firstly.
1. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
2. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Exchanges (if applicable)
1. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
1. Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.