This Unique Fire Starter Stays Lit Even Under Water!
Conquer the outdoors, rain, and tempestuous winds with this remarkable Dragon Breath Lighter. If you can't keep your matchsticks or lighters lit on a cold and windy day, this water and wind-resistant lighter will provide you with the reliability that you need to get a campfire going even in the direst conditions.
See the difference with this reliable Dragons Breath Lighter!
Fuelled completely via kerosene oil to ensure that the match stays lit even when it’s submerged underwater. It’s a must-have fire starter for every survival kit.
Compact Durable And Convenient To Use!
Compact, durable, and hangs conveniently with your keys.
Net Weight: 40g
Size: 63*18*16 mm
Package Contents: 1x Dragon Breath Lighter
It’s extremely easy to use and stays lit even under harsh conditions.
Keep a fire ready anywhere on the go and instantly light up your camp with the amazing Dragon Breath Lighter.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
· Processing time: Order verification, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the fulfillment center for dispatch within 3-5 working days after the order is placed.
· Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our fulfillment center to the destination.
Shipping cost description
1.Order Processing Time：3-5 days
( Processing time will be longer in holidays)
2.Delivery Time: 10-20 days
3.Express Shipping (10-15 days): $6.99 For orders below $70
Seller Return & refund Policy:
Return or exchange item within 14 days will be effective after receiving the item. 14 days money back guarantee from the date of delivery, Please follow the policy:
2. We do not accept merchandise for return unless items are defective that was caused by seller, in which case they will be replaced, subject to availability, or refunded at buyers discretion.
3. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, packed well in the same condition that you received it, and the re-sale is uninfluenced. It must also be in the original packaging.
4. Gifts redeemed are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. All the cost caused by the returning shall be borne by the buyer.
6. The air bill number and clear photos of the returned parcel are required after the buyer send the parcel. Before shipping a return, photograph the item for your records.
7. If buyer can't receive the ordered parcel after 3 months, buyer can contact seller for solution.
Some situations when only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
1. The item is not in the original condition, damaged or missing parts that were not caused by seller.
2. The item were returned more than 14 days after receipt.
Some situations when seller can't refund(if applicable):
1. Returns without the original packaging and documentation will be rejected.
2. The packing box are opened/damaged will not be accepted for return.
3. The parcel lost in the returned shipping, and the seller never receive the returned parcel.
Refunds (if applicable)
1. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
2. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or the original method of payment, within 15-20 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, Please check your bank account firstly.
1. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
2. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Exchanges (if applicable)
1. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
1. Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.